The gentle variant,
so that you can reuse your Press Ons again:
- Fill the bowl with very warm water, add soap and a little oil.
- Leave your hands in the water for at least 10 minutes.
- If you see the nails slowly loosening, gently peel the nails from side to side. If it doesn't peel off gently, put your fingers in the water again for a few minutes.
- If it comes off the top (at the base), then press lightly on the tip and drip some acetone or nail polish remover into it from above.
The faster option:
- Fill the bowl with acetone
- Put your hands in the bowl, the product will dissolve after a few minutes
- Use the rosewood sticks to scrape from base to tip.
- If it doesn't scrape off easily, continue into the acetone.
Last but not least:
- Gently file off the excess adhesive with the buffer or nail file
- wash your hands
- Nail oil on it.
Our Remover kits can be found under extras.